BJJ Kimono - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi
Model: Primero Competition BJJ Gi
Code / Reference: G10118 000006
Made in: China
Embellishment: Embroideries / Collar patch / Lining on shoulders
Gr1ps kimono for brazilian jiu jitsu that features a simple design made of basically single-colour embroideries. The main embroideries can be seen on the chest and on the right sleeve of the jacket.
The jacket is made of 420 gsm cotton, thus is a bit heavier than the Gr1ps Cali jacket (420 gsm) and a bit lighter than the Gr1ps Armadura gi jacket (520 gsm).
- Pre shrunk.
- It satisfies IBJJF regulation for tournaments.
- Triple stitching and reinforcements on critical areas.
- Belt not included.
- Bag not included.
Gi Jacket jacket:
- Made with 100% cotton (480 gsm).
- Ripstop collar.
- Lining on shoulders and side splits made of wicking fabric in order to provide comfort.
- Cuffs and lateral splits reinforced with ripstop fabric.
- Customized Gr1ps cloth tape at the bottoms of the jacket.
Gi pants features:
- Ripstop pants made of polycotton (60% cotton and 40% polyester).
- Knee reinforcements.
- Elasticated tubular drawstring with six belt loops.