BJJ Kimono - Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi
Model: Arte Suave II BJJ Gi
Made in China
Embellishment: embroideries, patches, lining and screen printing.
The second version of the Arte Suave bjj kimono from Gr1ps repeats the aesthetic used in the previous model that was inspired by the world of tattoos and it is mainly depicted with some awesome illustrations on the lining of the jacket.
- Jacket made of 100% Pearl Weave cotton (520 gsm).
- Ripstop collar.
- Side splits reinforced with ripstop fabric.
- Triple stitching on the critical areas.
- Gr1ps cloth tape in cuffs and jacket bottom.
- Emblazoned with embroideries on both sleeves, patch on the collar, small screen printing with Gr1ps logo on the back under the neck and sublimated lining under the shoulders and the loins.
- Pants made of a combination of cotton (60%) and ripstop polyester (40%) with a weight of 290 gsm.
- Semi elasticated tubular drawstring.
- Knee padding in order to improve comfort.
- Embellishment made with a patch and an embroidery on the left trouser leg, and lining on side splits and at the crotch.
- Limited edition.
- Pre shrunk.
- Meets the requirements for IBJJF competitions
- Belt not included.
- Sackpack not included.
- Comes with an amazing Gr1ps matching cap for free.